Monday, March 07, 2005

super bowling champion and new review

hey all!

just a little familial bragging...my little sister's bowling team is going to the State tournament...AND she was voted as "Rookie of the Year" by all of the high school coaches in her district. yee-ha! this is the same little sister with whom i had my early morning gas station adventure a few months ago...such a trooper, that one. AND my other sister arrives on Friday to spend a few days here with me in lovely Castiglion Fiorentino. double yee-ha!

new reviews and articles are up on vp.com and icom.com! this is the newest one, a lovely review of "thin thread" by amy lotsberg of collected sounds. thanks amy!

http://www.collectedsounds.com/cdreviews/thinthread.html

buona settimana!

vanessa :)

1 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you nessie! So many great times with you..hope you come home soon. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home