Monday, June 20, 2005

bleeding fingers

jet lag is bad. very annoying to be laying in bed, bone-tired, watching the ceiling, watching the sun come up. nice, i suppose, to watch the sun come up...but not when you are as tired as i am.

we had a show on saturday night, and i played like a true (folk) rock star - until my fingers bled. at the end of the first set, i looked down and my strumming fingers were covered in blood. sweet. not really, but i have to say, i felt beyond cool for a few seconds. then i was just kind of grossed out.

lots of band shows coming up this summer, and then I am taking a look at the fall... I would like to tour in the UK and Ireland if I can get there...any of you out there who have contacts, please let me know.

i have been writing tons of new songs lately. must be the swelteringly hot weather. yeah. right. keep checking the icom page for live tracks from my shows in Texas, as well as video demos of our new songs...

that's all i got for now. check out salim nourallah's new album when you have time. lovely lovely stuff.
pace e amore,
vanessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home