Thursday, September 16, 2004

this is hardly worth a post, but

I just remembered something that struck me as funny from my plane flight from Newark to Dallas (though by that point in time, nearly everything struck me as funny). When we boarded the aircraft, the pilot came on and said:
"Good afternoon. We'd like to welcome you onboard Continental Flight #1234 to Dallas. If Dallas is not in your travel plans, please contact a flight attendant and we will assist you in boarding the correct plane."


Not in your travel plans!?!? That's a mild way of putting it, isn't it? As though it was a fairly flexible thing...as though someone might say, "well, Dallas isn't really in my travel plans today, but I'm already on board the plane, so I guess we'll just see what it might have in store for me! I love a good adventure!"

anyhow. don't know why I remembered that just now but there you go. Hope your travel plans take you where you need to be.
love
vanessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home